Friday, August 16, 2013

Almay TLC Pressed Powder

Almay tlc Pressed Powder

Price: 25$from Priceline

 Old Packing with puff
 
New packing with brush

Having dry skin is problematic when you search for face powder. I have red so many good reviews about this powder. Beautypedia also rate it as one of the best powder. Three shades are available in this powder, there is no shade for darker skin tone. The darkest is medium which is still light. I bought it in light/medium shade which is perfect for my skin tone.
 
The powder comes in sleek blue packing (its packing is now changed). It has separate compartment for puff and mirror underneath. The puff had very bad quality but now they replace it with brush.

 
Heavy Swatch and Light Swatch


The powder has soft texture but not finely miles (as compared to L'oreal infallible powder). I applied it with an other puff, I had to rub the puff on the powder to get the powder. It looked fine on my skin but a little bit chalky. It emphasised dry patches on my skin. It did not settle into my fine lines and pores. I used it with out foundation and it gave me flawless skin( I do not have too many blemishes). It has light to medium coverage. I also used it over my normal foundation and it did look better over foundation. I used it regularly and my skin did not react badly to this product. (As I have sensitive skin and so many product cause me reaction).The most important ting about this powder is its long lasting ability. It does long last up to 8 hours as it claim to be. I think it can also control oil on your face. I use this powder during summer when my skin is  not dehydrated but during winter it did not work for me.
 
You might like it if you have normal, combination or oily skin and you are living in hot climate. You might not like it if you have dry skin and living in cold dry weather.

My rating: 3/5
Purchased: Yes
Will buy it again: No




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...