Sunday, August 18, 2013

Australis Crème Colour

Australis Crème Colour

Price: 9.95 from Priceline, Kmart, big W,Target 
  
 Australis is an Australian cosmetic company. Ausralis crème colour is a cream blush. Acording to Australis
 "Soft crème colour for cheeks and lips creates a sheer, glossy finish for a subtle, candlelit glow. The rejuvenating and refreshing formula reduces dehydration and signs of fatigue"
  
As I have dry skin , I thought this would be the perfect blush for me. I bought it in Flirtatious Pink. The packing of the blush is strong round pot. I used finger to apply it because I think using brush will be a bit messy. The colour pay of  the blush was good. It has creamy oily texture with a very little amount of shimmer. This shade was fresh pink but I did not like its smell. It was strong lavender smell which is quite overpowering. I can smell it even after few minutes of application. On my pale complexion this blush looked so unnatural and give me clown like look.
The upper one is heavy swatch, second is heavy swatch after blending while last one is light swatch. It does not stay very long on my checks. 
Overall the products dose not work for my skin colour although it looks very beautiful in pot. I think it  is more suitable for fairer whitish skin girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...