Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion


Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion

Price: 13$ from pharmacies and supermarkets



This is a fragrance-free, non-greasy lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturise for a full 24 hours. In Canberra, winters are very cold and dry, so during winter I had problem of dry itchy skin. It seems suitable for dry and sensitive skin so I decided to give it a try. The moisturizer comes in two types of  packing, tube and pump packing. Both are very good to maintain the stability of ingredients. The texture of the lotion is rich and silky. It absorbed quickly into skin with out leaving greasy residue. It is fragrance free but still smells a bit like oatmeal, which is very light. I used this lotion for several days. I found that it  improved the hydrated of my skin. My skin felt soft and smooth without itchiness. It is a very good body lotion even I used it on my 2 years old daughter and her skin was felt soft and hydrated. I was really impressed with the results and I looked at the ingredients
 
Active: Dimethicone (1.25%), Other: Oat Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water
 
It does contain silicon and oatmeal. It does not contain any irritant and fragrance. On the label I can read the sentence active naturals. I thought it contain all the natural ingredients but actually the only natural ingredient is oatmeal. Overall , it is a very good body lotion. I will recommend it for every one specially for those who have dry sensitive skin.
 
I give it 5/5
Purchased: Yes
will buy it again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...