Thursday, September 12, 2013

Beauty Essentials Clean Creamy Cleanser



Beauty Essentials Clean Creamy Cleanser 150.0 ml

Price:5 $ from Priceline



Beauty Essential is a Priceline's home brand. The cleanser is quite cheap and most of the time Priceline has discount offer on Beauty Essential brand. The cleanser comes in a tube packing with flip top. It has runny lotion like consistency. A coin size amount is enough for face. I did not leather too much because it is a cream cleanser not foaming cleanser. It was easily removed by few splashes of water. My skin felt sof and hydrated after using it. It did not strip and dry my skin. But unfortunately, I had a bad allergic reaction to this cleanser. I got tiny pimples after one day of use. I discontinue using it and my skin immediately cleared. This is a cleanser not for my skin type. May be it will work better for those who do not have sensitive skin.

I give it 2/5.
Purchesed:Yes
Will buy it again: No


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...