Sunday, August 11, 2013

Clean & Clear Essentials Moisturiser

Clean & Clear Essentials Moisturiser 100ml

Price: 8 $ from pharmacies and supermarket
Expiration date after opening: 12 months


During summer, I feel that my skin is getting oiler and I also have some breakout. So I thought that I should use an oil free moisturiser. I found that  Clean and clear moisturiser is oil free. According to the clean and clear moisturiser bottle
 
"The oil-free formula moisturises without greasiness and does not clog pores. Salicylic acid helps keep pores clear to prevent pimples and blackheads. Leaves your skin feeling clean and beautifully clear"
 
The moisturiser has 100 ml bottle with flip cap on it. The packing is very good as ingredients remain stable in it. The moisturiser has lotion like consistency not runny not thick. I applied it on my face and it did not feel greasy. I felt that my skin is hydrated and soft. but unfortunately after apply it only for 1 day, my skin broke out. I had so many small pimples on my face. I just discontinued using it, then my breakout got better after few days. I have a very bad experience with this moisturiser. I thought clean and clear products are not for my type of skin.
 
I just have a look at the ingredients
Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG~100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTAm Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance. <2109-25/w

It seems that it is full of chemicals, that is the reason it does not suit me.

I give it 2/5. I will not recommend it for people with sensitive skin,  prone to break out.

purchased: Yes 8$ from coles

Will buy it again: No












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...