Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dr Lewinn's Foaming Cleanser

D r Lewinn's  Foaming Cleanser 150mL

Price: 17.99$ from Coles












Dr. LeWinn's Synergise is an anti-ageing skincare range formulated with plant stem cell technology. It does not mention on the website that this cleanser is for oily skin or for dry skin. According to the website.
"Dr Lewinn's foaming cleanser is a refreshing oil-free formulation with hydrating Pomegranate, that lathers to a rich foam to deeply cleanse and moisturise"
This cleanser has elegant green tube packing which is convenient to use and safe for travel. It has very pleasant refreshing smell. The cleanser is white, silky and thick. It looks like  ponds vanishing cream. Less than pea size is enough for entire face. It leathered very well and was easily removed by few splashes of water. My skin was felt clean after using it. It didn't hydrate or moisturise my dry skin. I did not broke me out and did not cause allergic reaction. I used it during summer but during winter it dried my skin badly.  So this is a cleanser for summer time for me as I have dry skin in winter and normal to dry in summer. I like this cleanser, but I was expecting a bit more from such a high end brand and due to its anti aging claims. It is a bit pricy as compared to other cleansers( like Neutrogena). It is a Sulphate free cleanser.

I will recommend it for people with normal to oily skin and sensitive skin. Ignore its anti aging claim. it is suitable for all ages. It is not suitable for dry skin types and for those who are living in dry cold climate

My rating: 3/5

Purchased: yes , from Coles for 8$

Will buy it again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...