Sunday, August 4, 2013

Garnier Skin Perfector BB Cream

Price: 13.99 $ from pharmacies and supermarkets
 
 
I bought it last year when BB cream hype was on its peak in Australia. In 2013,Cosmetic companies are introducing their  CC creams while I think next year there will be DD creams in the market. In my personal opinion BB creams are just tinted moisturiser, they hydrate and give light tint to your skin.  According to the Garnier
 
"Garnier BB Cream delivers a hybrid formula that combines long-lasting 24hr hydrating care with a light touch of make-up for instantly flawless, healthy glowing skin. Its lightweight formula contains a unique mix of active ingredients including vitamin C for its anti-oxidant for its illuminating properties and mineral pigments to naturally unify your skin. The SPF 15 UV filter helps protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun"





 
                            Garnier BB cream                                     Ponds Age miracle BB cream
Garnier BB cream comes in 40 ml tube packing with box. The light shade was perfect for me but it will be little bit dark for  Caucasian girls. It has creamy velvety texture.  I needed to squeeze more than pea size amount to cover entire face. It is highly fragranced, even I could smell its fragrance after its application. I gave me light coverage with illuminating effect. My skin felt hydrated, soft and fresh. I did not highlight dry areas of my skin and did not settle into my pore and fine lines.
 
I used face powder over it to complete my look. Garnier BB cream and pressed power give me flawless natural look(as I always like natural look). It had decent staying power, on my face it last for 4-6 hours with compact powder. It did not cause break out and any other reaction. I was very satisfied with this product. I looked at the ingredients
 
G790303 - AQUA / WATER, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, ISOHEXADECANE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT,PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, CETYL PALMITATE, NYLON-12, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, ARGILLA / MAGNES I UM ALUMINUM S I L I CATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DISODIUM EDTA, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LIMONENE, CAFFEINE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE, POLYPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE GLYCOL ACRYLATE, CITRAL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/ AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499 / IRON OXIDES>.
 
Long list of ingredients. It has Alcohol denat on top of its list which means Alcohol is one of the main ingredient. Alcohol denat is potential irritant and can be harmful. I was not impressed by the ingredients. I red its review on beautypedia and found that it also does not have sufficient UV protection.
 
I was much happy with the this product only high concentration of Alcohol bothers me. I used made in Germany version. May be there are some other versions are available in Pakistan. Finally, Garnier BB cream is for those who has normal to dry skin and want medium coverage. This product is not for those who have oily or combination skin and want medium to full coverage with flaw less skin.


My rating :3/5
Purchesed: Yes
Will buy it again: No



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...