Monday, September 2, 2013

Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask

Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask

Price:10.99 $ from Pharmacies and Supermarkets
 
Pure 3in1 Wash, Scrub & Mask 150.0 ml
 
Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask simplifies skin care routine by delivering 3 benefits in one product to help deeply purify, eliminate impurities, and mattify the surface of your skin. According to the Website.
 
"Enriched with clay and mineral zinc, Pure 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask’s anti-bacterial formula works as a daily cleanser, scrub and mattifying mask to visibly reduce impurities and help prevent their reappearance.
As a wash: It deeply cleanses to remove excess oil and purify skin.
As a scrub: It exfoliates dead skin cells and unclogs pores to dislodge blackheads.
As a mask: It helps eliminate excess sebum and mattifies the skin."
  
It seems interesting that one product performs as wash, scrub and mask, but I do not believe that a single product can do this. It seems that it is design for prople with oily skin (I have a dry skin ). I just bought this because I need a good gentle scrub. The product  comes in 150 ml tube packing. The soft tube is very convenient to use. The texture of this product is thick creamy with tiny blue beads and less than pea size amount is enough for entire face. I applied it on my wet face, massage and  remove it with splashes of water. It was not so harsh on my face, as most of the scrubs are too harsh and cause abrasion. My skin felt little bit dry after using it, but I did not use it as a face wash because still it is an exfoliant. Too much exfoliation is very bad, cause abrasion and damages your skin. I use it thrice in the week. I noticed that my skin felt soft and fresh after exfoliation. As I always use moisturiser after washing so dryness after exfoliation did settle. I felt that it perform better in summer and my oily T-zone did not produce excessive oil. The most important thing I noticed after using it was the reduction of  pore size and black heads. It did reduce the appearance of pores and black heads. I also used it as a Mask, but it make my skin dry and tight. I am very satisfy with this product. I recommend it to use as scrub but do not use it as a face wash. As a scrub it is gentle, tiny exfoliation bead are small and does not cause abrasion. May be it will be a good mask for the people with oily skin.
 
I give it 4/5. This product should be advertised as gentle scrub.
Purchased: Yes, from Coles for 5.49, Coles had 50% off on Garnier rang
Will buy it again: Yes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...