Monday, September 2, 2013

LACURA Skin Science Revitalise Night Cream with Soy for Mature Skin

LACURA Skin Science Revitalise Night Cream with Soy for Mature Skin 50ml

Price:8.99 from ALDI
Expiration date after opening: 12 months





Lacura is a German brand which produces skin care for Aldi stores. According to Aldi  website

"LACURA® Revitalise Night Cream is a high quality anti aging complex with Phytosterols and polyunsaturated fatty acids out of soya & avocado lipids that effectively promotes the regeneration process of the skin during the night"

The cream comes in jar which is again a bit problematic. Stability of the ingredients and contamination is the major issue in this type of packing. The cream has rich silky texture and a` little amount is enough for face and neck. Its smell is good not overpowering. As it has a rich texture so it does not absorb quickly, it have to massage it with finger. It feels a bit sticky and greasy on my skin. After few days of use again I saw little bumps on cheeks and forehead, while dry areas of my face were fine. So I skipped using it on my entire face, I just targeted dry areas around eyes and mouth. After days of using it, I did not feel any big difference in my skin. It did improve the moisture level of my skin. I feel that it is a normal moisturising cream, as an anti aging cream I was expecting bit more from this. I used it on my hands and feet and it did a very good job there. But for the face, it is too greasy and oily. My be it is suitable for aged women because it is formulated  for mature skin, but this is not for those who want to prevent wrinkles

My Ratings: 1/5
Purchased :Yes
Will buy it again; No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...