Sunday, September 29, 2013

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Sandy Beige

Price: 22$ from Priceline, chemist warehouse selected pharmacies and supermarkets.






Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation swatch in Sandy Beige

     
I bought this foundation in sandy beige, the shade was so close to my natural skin colour neither light nor dark. This foundation is available in variety of shades but still dark coloured beauties will not find their match. The foundation comes in cute small bottle with out cap but it has twist function. The foundation is fragrance free, it has silky and thick texture which is between liquid and mousse formula. For me 2-3 pumps are enough for covering entire face. It blended very easily without drying and I used my finger to apply it. This foundation gives medium to full coverage which can be buildable  for full coverage.

With this foundation, my face looked flawless after using it, It did not highlight  dry patches and open pores on my face. It did not make my face greasy but it gave me dewy finish. I used face powder over it and it looked natural with out cakey effect. It has very good staying powder and last for up to 7 hours on my skin, but my t-zone looked oily after 3-4 hours ( I used it during summer when I have combination skin but may be during winter it will not make my t-zone oily). Best of all. I did not oxidized on my face. I used it for few days and it did not break me out and did not clog my pores.

I love this foundation, I recommend it for those who has normal, dry, combination or mature skin. It is not suitable for oily skin girls. For combination skin, it should be used with face powder to avoid  oily T zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...