Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
Price: 12.99$ from pharmacies and supermarkets







Neutrogena deep clean scrub claim to be gentle. According to the website

"Daily cleansing scrub with beta hydroxy proven to clean deep down into your pores, yet is gentle enough to use every day. Skin looks and feels soft and smooth after just one use. Beta hydroxy formula penetrates deep into pores to remove blackhead-causing dirt and oil. Gentle microbeads exfoliate dull, dead surface skin"
I got it as sample from Neutrogena and then I bought full size product. The scrub comes in convenient tube packing. The scrub has thick with creamy texture with small plastic beads. The exfoliating beads are round and fine, while they did not feel harsh and abrasive on my skin. After massaging this scrub, I removed it with few splashes of water. It is not sticky and can be remove easily. My skin felt fresh and hydrated after using it. It did not tear and striped my skin. I used it for weeks and noticed that my skin was healthy and glowing. It did minimize the appearance of blackheads or pores and it did not cause me bad reaction. I really love this product. this is an other winner from Neutrogena. But I did not use it every day and does not recommend to use it every day. This scrub can be use twice or thrice in the week. I will recommend it for every one, for all types of skin, even your partner can use it.
My Rating: 5/5
Purchased: Yes
Will Repurchase: Yes

a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...