Sunday, September 8, 2013

Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover

Neutrogena  Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover 177ml
 Price: 14.99 from Price line, Chemist Warehouse and Supermarkets




Neutrogena is an American brand which produces skin care, hair care and makeup. In Australia only Neutrogena skin care and hair care are available. According to Neutrogena's website
"Completely cleans skin and removes makeup in one step without stripping skin's natural moisture. This Peruvian Tara seed bio nutrient rich cleanser leaves skin soft and rinses clean. Developed for gentle eye area"
The packing of the cleanser is very good. It has pump on the top, moving it left to right can  open and close the flow of cleanser. One pump is enough for entire face. The cleanser has white creamy texture with pleasant smell. It feels very smooth on face. it does lather well but not too much. The cleanser is not sticky and can be easily remove with few splashes of water. I felt that my skin was clean and well hydrated after using it. As I have dry sensitive skin, this cleanser did not make my skin dry and did not cause allergic reaction (as most of the skin care product cause me allergic reaction). It also did remove my make effectively. Only water proof eyeliner was not removed by this. It did remove foundation, blush, eye shadow and mascara. I regularly used this and felt that it did not strip my skin, which resulted healthy soft skin with natural glow. I am quite satisfy with this cleanser. It delivers all its claims and it did great job on my skin. It is a Sulphate free cleanser.

I recommend it for everyone having dry, normal, mature or sensitive skin.
My rating: 5/5.
Purchased: Yes, from Priceline
Will buy it again: yes

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you very much for help. I am going to test that in the near future. Cheers


    Natural Facial Cleansers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...