Thursday, October 3, 2013

Nivea Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Night Cream

Price:19.99 from pharmacies and supermarkets.

This cream comes in jar packing,so ingredient can not remain stable and it can also be contaminated. The cream has thick and silky texture similar to Nivea soft cream. The smell of both creams are also same. The cream is rich and small amount is enough for face and neck, while it does not absorb easily. A thin greasy layer can be feel after using it, but it is a night cream so it does not matter. After few days of use, I felt that dry areas of my face were well hydrated but T zone and cheeks were too much greasy. I saw little pimples on my cheeks, then I stopped using it on my oily areas of my face. I just used it on dry areas around mouth and eyes. 

I did not feel any difference in my skin after using it for weeks. although I do not have wrinkles but I was expecting well hydrated glowing skin. My skin was still dehydrated and dull even for months of using it on my dry areas of face. I have found that in the ingredients list  there is some irritants like Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol but it does not irritate me because these are in a very small amount

Overall, this cream is OK for me. It is a not pricey but packing can not keep ingredients stable. I can not say that I will recommend it or not, because it depends on personal choices. I do not like jar packing but may be some people find it attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...