Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ponds age miracle BB Cream

Pond age miracle BB cream

Price: 14$ from Priceline


 
 






                              Garnier BB cream (shade:Light )                     Ponds bb cream( Shade: Light)

Few days ago Priceline sent me 10$ off Ponds voucher. Ponds skin care is new is Australia , I did a little research on ponds product and find that age miracle BB cream did wroth to buy. Ponds also have flawless white bb cream but it did not attract me. Ponds Age Miracle BB cream claim to have anti-aging benefits for skin. I can not find Ponds Australia website for further detail :(
 
The BB cream comes in red and silver tube packing. It is a bit pricy as only 25g cream cost 14$.Ponds BB cream comes in only 1 shade which is called Light. I had to buy this in Light shade. There are testers in Priceline, you can check the colour before buying. The Light shade was not so light, it was beige but perfect for me. It was not similar to Garnier BB cream's light shade, as Garnier light is darker than ponds light shade.

The texture of the cream is thick and silky. Its smell was light, not overpowering. I used it over my normal moisturiser. More than  pea size amount is required to cover entire face. It was not so oily or greasy like Garnier BB cream. It did not highlight dry patches of my face and did not settles into fine lines and pore. The colour of the cream merges into my natural skin colour. It gave me smooth, silky and fresh skin. It covers imperfection of my skin (I do not have too many blemishes). It gave me light coverage. I used compact powder over it to complete my look. My skin looked so natural and flawless after powder touch up. I did not look like wearing lots of makeup. Ponds BB cream also has decent staying powder. On my skin(I have dry skin)It last more than 6 hours.

 
I really like this product,I just looked its ingredients and found that it has lots of good anti-aging ingredients. This BB cream contain antioxidant, skin repairing ingredients, natural moisturising factors and cell communicating ingredients. I do not know about the quantity of these ingredients in the cream but still  hope that there will be good amount of them in this anti aging BB cream. I did not find any irritant in it. I used it regularly and it did not cause reaction to my sensitive skin. I can not tell you about its oil controlling ability but it doesn't claim to control oil or shine. It had Spf 15 but I wish it comes with higher SPF because the intensity of sun in Australia is harmful for skin. I will still recommend to use sunblock or moisturiser with sunblock before applying it. You can also use compact powder with Spf 15 or higher over it.

Ingrediants:Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhecyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Potassium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Cholesterol, Bisabolol, Perfume, DMDM Hydantoin, Dimethicone, Sucrose Disearate, Ammonium Lactate, Acetamide MEA, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Butlene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT, Lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499
 
I am satisfy with this product, It is much better than Garnier BB cream. Those who do not like Garnier BB cream due to its oily texture or dark tone, might like ponds BB cream. Ponds bb cream is for you, if you have normal, dry, combination, mature or sensitive skin and you do not need full coverage. You may not like it if you have too oily or acne prone skin and you like full coverage

My rating: 4/5
Purchased: Yes
Will Repurchase: Yes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...