Monday, August 19, 2013

Pure Therapy Daily Restore Face Moist 80ml

Pure Therapy Daily Restore Face Moist 80ml
Price: $16.95 online and selected stores





According to the pure therapy website
"Soothe and calm dry sensitive skin and skin prone to Eczema, Psoriasis and Contact Dermatitis with Pure Therapy Daily Restore Face Moist. Clinically proven to provide 24 hour moisture, this ingredient rich facial moisturiser feels beautiful on the skin, helping to ease irritated skin with technology unique to the Pure Therapy range."

I have a dry sensitive skin with occasional eczema flare up especially in winter. When I come through this moisturiser I really feel excited to try it. I bought it from Priceline only for 5$, yes, its a steal. This moisturiser has very good packing, it comes in a 80ml tube which is also convenient for travel. The Opaque tube keep the moisturiser safe from air, light and germs. It is almost fragrance free and has rich creamy texture. It has light oatmeal like smell(similar to Aveeno daily moisturising lotion). A very small amount is needed to moisturise face and neck, so this tube will long for last. I use it regularly in the morning and at night after washing my face. This moisturiser did wonder on my skin, I am really very impress with the result. After using only for 3 days, I felt  that it increased moisture level of my skin. My eczema was settled and my skin was soft and well hydrated. After few days of use, I switched back to my normal moisturiser as my skin was much better than before.  Now use it as night cream.

I was impressed with the result so I looked at its ingredients list. I have found that it has all the ingredient which are essential for moisturiser or anti aging cream according to Puala Begoun. (I am a big fan of her and spend so many time on her website). She says that moisturiser should contain a mix of antioxidants, skin-repairing, and cell-communicating ingredients. Pure therapy moisturiser is a mixture of  antioxidants, skin-repairing, and cell-communicating ingredients. It does not have any irritant and fragrance. It does have a ingredient Isostearyl isostearate which has potential to clog pores and it is second or third on the Ingredient list. But I didn't feel any pore clogging effects on my skin.

You might like this moisturiser if you have dry, mature, normal or sensitive skin prone to eczema or dermatitis and you are living in cool climate. You might not like it if you have oily skin prone to breakouts and you are living in hot climate. I will recommend it for every one having dry, normal sensitive skin prone to Eczema, Psoriasis and Contact Dermatitis. You can also use it as night cream because it has a lot of anti aging ingredients. It has ceramide, hyaluronic acid, vitamin B and anti oxidants.

Note: This product is no more available at Priceline as they discontinue stocking it. It is so sad to know that such a good brands are disappearing from Priceline while some bad quality products with sleek packing are still stocked there.

My rating: 5/5
Purchased: Yes
Will buy it again: Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...