Friday, August 16, 2013

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter

Price : 21.95$  from Priceline, chemist warehouse, selected pharmacies David jones and Myer




                                            Cherry tart                                                        Peach parfait




Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter has cute packing, convenient to use and stylish. I have red so many good review about it, so  I give it a try.

Its smell is very nice. It has creamy texture and which tend to be more creamy in extremely hot weather. Its glided smoothly on my lips. The two different shades have different colour payoff, Peach parfait has very sheer colour while cherry tarte is well pigmented. Peach parafit didn't show much pigments on my lips. Revlon lip butter keep my lips hydrated for more than 2 hours, as compared to Revlon lipstick it doesn't have long lasting colour( while it doesn't claim to be long lasting). I just use it as lip balm, It doesn't work as lipstick for girls having Indian(medium) skin tone. A positive aspect of this product is that it improves condition of my lips. I feel my lips soft and moisturised after using it.

 This product is highly recommended for girls with dry cracked lips. As a lipstick, I feel this product is more suitable for Caucasian girls who has naturally light lip colour. I will not recommend it to use as lipstick for Indian or medium skin tone girls. (The product may be melt in very hot weather so keep it in room temperature)

My rating:4/5
Purchased :Yes
Will buy it again: may be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...