Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rosehip vital Rosehip oil/Rosehip plus Rosehip oil

Rosehip vital Rosehip oil/Rosehip plus Rosehip oil

Price 30ml : 19.95$ From Chemist warehouse and selected pharmacies

I discovered that there are so many benefits of rosehip oil for skin. As I have dry skin I thought it would be suitable for me. Rosehip oil can be used as facial serum. There are some brands which are selling cold pressed rosehip oil.
Rosehip vital Rosehip Oil is a 100% pure and natural Certified Organic skincare product, cold pressed from the seeds of the Rosehip (Rosa Canina) that helps to support healthy-looking skin for use on the face and body. According to the website
Benefits of Rosehip vital Rosehip Oil
  • Reduces the appearance of stretchmarks and scars
  • Maintains skin hydration and softness
  • Improves appearance of dry and sensitive skin
  • Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Promotes skin elasticity and texture




I bought it from Chemist warehouse when it was on sale. The rosehip oil comes in small bottle in a box. The bottle has dropper which is so convenient to use. It does expirees after 6 months of opening. The rosehip oil has very different smell so do not expect good scent from it. It has thick oily consistency and one drops goes a long way. Its orange colour disappears after application.
I applied it on my entire face at night time but unfortunately after few 2 application it broke me out (as I have very sensitive skin). I stopped using it and my skin settles down. I was a bit depressed with these results and decided to give it an other try. This time I just applied it around my eyes, on forehead and on dry areas around my lips and chin. It did not cause any breakout in these areas. The result was so different from previous experience. In few day I feel that my skin in these areas are soft and hydrated, even rough skin changed into soft skin.

The rose hip oil has antioxidant lycopene and beta-carotene, anti aging Vitamin A and C , anti inflammatory vitamin E, essential fatty acid Omega 3, 6, and 9. This product contains Antioxidants, natural moisturising factors, cell communicating and repairing ingredients. It does not contain any irritants.
I recommend rosehip vital rosehip oil for those who have normal to dry skin not prone to break outs. It is highly recommended for mature skin and for those who are looking for anti aging skin care product. This rosehip oil can be used as facial serum.
My rating:4/5
Purchased: Yes, for 11$
Will buy it again: Yes

Note: The name of this product is now changed. The new name is Rosehip Plus Rosehip oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...