Saturday, August 3, 2013

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser 125.0 ml

Price 9.99: from  Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, pharmacies and supermarkets big w

Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser


 


 
Simple is UK base company which claim to make products for sensitive skin. According to their website.
"Our Replenishing Rich Moisturiser with UV filters is a perfect blend of ingredients to help keep your skin replenished and nourished all day long. Perfect for even sensitive skin. Our special blend of Simple moisturising goodness containing Pro-Vitamin B5, Glycerin, Bisabolol and Allantoin, helps to moisturise, soften and nourish the skin
 
I bought this moisturiser in winter I read so many good review about it. As I have dry and sensitive skin so I thought that it will be perfect moisturiser for me but I was wrong.  It has 125 ml convenient bottle with flip cap on it. The packing is very good as the ingredient will remain stable in this kind of packing. The texture of the moisturiser is runny white lotion not rich as it claim to be. Its smell was ok not over powering. I applied it on my face and neck. I felt that it is not so rich while runny texture also did not absorb into my skin. Unfortunately, it does not have good moisturising ability. My skin felt tight and dry even after using it. The worst part of this moisturiser was that It broke me out. Usually I do not have acne but this moisturiser gave me so many little pimples. I was so upset with it, as it claim to be for sensitive skin but actually it is not. It did not settle dryness and did not cope with my sensitive skin. I just have a look on it ingrediants. According to the website it has:
 
 
I found that ingredients are not state of the art and it seems that it is full of chemicals which is not suitable for sensitive skin.
 
I will give it 2/5. I will not recommend it for girls with dry sensitive skin. May be it will be suitable for girls with normal skin not prone to sensitivity and breakout.
 
Purchased: Yes , for 5.70$ from big w
 
Will buy again: NO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...