Tuesday, September 3, 2013

St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub


St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub 150ml

Price : 9.99$ from Priceline, Chemist warehouse and selected Pharmacies


 
 
 
St Ives claim that it exfoliates to reveal smooth and radiant skin. The product comes in Tube packing. I think jar packing is also available in Pakistan but I prefer Tube packing. The scrub is thick , creamy with little brown beads. The smell was ok not so strong. A coin size amount is enough for face. I applied it on my face and massage it. I found that little beads are  harsh not gentle. I felt that they can tear my skin and cause abrasion.  My skin felt dry and tight after using it. I used it for some weeks and did not find any difference in my skin. Appearance of bleach heads and pores was same as it was before. As I have dry skin , so oil controlling is not an issue for me. This scrub did not cause allergic reaction to my skin but did not improve its condition. I was expecting a bit more from it because this scrub has so many good reviews. I felt that it is quite harsh scrub which can damage your skin. It claims that the product contains all natural ingredient but still its beads are too rough.
 
I give it 2/5
Purchased: Yes
Will buy it again: No
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...