Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sukin sensitive facial moisturiser

Price:9.95$ from Priceline, Chemist warehouse, selected pharmacies
Expiration date of product after opening: 6 months

 
  


 It quickly absorb into my skin without leaving greasy layer

I bought Sukin Sensitive facial moisturiser because I have sensitive skin. The packing of the moisturiser is impressive, it has dark 125ml bottle with pump as this packing keeps the ingredients stable. The moisturiser has creamy texture and thick lotion like consistency. It has pleasant vanilla smell which is not so overpowering. A pea size amount is fine for face and neck. It quickly absorbs as I apply it, and doe snot feel greasy. It hydrates skin very well and my skin do not react to this moisturiser (as mostly my sensitive skin reacts badly). I continue using it and realize that it is one of the best moisturisers I have ever used. After few days of use my skin was hydrated, redness on my skin disappear and even my complexion was radiant. I had such a lovely skin after using it. 


I am very happy with this moisturiser and I used it on my 2 year old daughter and results are the same. It also has anti-aging ingredients so it can also be used as Anti aging Cream. I use it as night cream and day cream. This is a very good moisturiser for people with sensitive skin and even for kids. It delivers more than it claims. 
I just have a look at the ingredient, All of the ingredients are organic. The moisturiser has mixture of anti oxidants, skin repairing ingredients and natural moisturising factors. It does not contain any irritant ingredient.


I will give it 5/5. It is a best moisturiser with affordable price. I will recommend it for everyone and people with all skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...