Monday, September 2, 2013

Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream

Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream 50ml
Price:38$ from Priceline, David jones and selected pharmacies and online from trilogy website
Expiration date after opening: 6 months    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


"A versatile performance moisturiser for all skin types. Non-greasy and quickly absorbing, it provides immediate nourishment and hydration while helping to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles"

I am more interested in organic skin care now because they are free from nasty chemicals. I read so much about trilogy products. As I had dull and dehydrated skin due to constant flu and cough so I decided to give a try to trilogy vital moisturising cream. The moisturising cream is packed in a box and its packing looks very luxurious.  It comes in a cute white tube with a pump. The cream has thick and creamy texture while One pump is enough for face and neck. It seems that this tube will last longer than other moisturisers. It has a very pleasant smell, which disappear after few minutes of application. It quickly absorbed into my skin with out leaving greasiness. My skin felt soft and hydrated after using it. I continue using it and after few days I noticed that it improve the texture and  hydration of my skin. I had well hydrated and glowing skin even after few days of use. I am very happy with this moisturiser. It did not irritate my sensitive skin and does not break me out. Trilogy also claim about its anti aging properties. I do not have wrinkles, so I can't say anything about  it. But this is also one of the best moisturiser I have ever used. It can be uses as day cream as well as night cream. Here is a list of ingredients 
 
Aqua (water), Glycerin (vegetable), Sweet almond oil, Glyceryl stearate, Evening primrose oil, Jojoba microspheres, Cetearyl wheat straw glycosides (and) cetearyl alcohol, Certified Organic Rosehip Oil , Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil (and) caprylic/capric triglyceride (and) vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil (and) helianthus annuus seed oil (and) tocopherol, Lycopene, Acai oil, Oat extract, Marula oil, Aloe vera leaf extract, Vitamin E, Carrot oil, Chamomile flower extract, Bitter orange flower oil, Rosemary leaf extract, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Citric acid, Dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol, Parfum, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool
 
All these ingredient are natural. This cream is full of anti oxidants, skin repairing ingredients and natural moisturising factors. But it contain few ingredients that are potential irritant. They are Citral, geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene and linalool. Paula Begoun included these ingredients in potential irritants list. Although it contain some potential irritants but the amount of these ingredient are very small.
 
My rating: 4/5 because it contain some potential irritants and it is too pricey.  I will recommend it for everyone having dry or normal skin prone to breakout and sensitivity.
 
Purchesed: Yes from Priceline
Will buy it again: May be
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...