Monday, October 21, 2013

Essence Stays No Matter What 24h Waterproof Eyeliner

Essence Stays No Matter What 24h Waterproof Eyeliner

Price: 2.5$ from Priceline,Target

According to Essence

"Party-proof for up to 16 hours! This plastic pencil kajal can be sharpened - and it stays put! The creamy, soft texture offers great coverage and won't smudge. It is also waterproof and lasts all day (and all night)." 








 
                                                                  After applying liner

   Even after rubbing it hardly, it does not smudge
When I bought it I was in search of eyeliner that does not smudge and last long. I always prefer to use pencil eyeliner because it can be easily and quickly applied. I bought this eyeliner in Midnight Black. I found that the application of this eyeliner is good not the best, you need to apply it with little more effort. The eyeliner is well pigmented(not super pigmented) and looked beautiful on my eyes. The midnight black is not intense dark striking black colour (which  people with medium skin tone usually prefer to use). It can also be blended easily but quickly after application.

The most important thing about this eyeliner is its staying power. It stays for a long hours on my eyes with out smudging. The only problem with this product is about its sharpening. It is very difficult to sharp and you have to sharp it forcefully but still does not get desired shape of the pencil. It has thin tip when I bought it but when I try to sharp it in same good shape, I feel that its impossible.
 
I like this eyeliner but due to difficulty in sharpening, it disappoints me, but still good bargain at the price of 2.50$

Positive: Does not smudge, ability to last long.
Negative: Does not give intense dark colour, Difficult to Sharp, Hard to put on.

My Rating: 3/5
Will Repurchase:  No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...