Thursday, October 31, 2013

Free Samples/ Best Australian websites for freebies

Free Samples/ Best websites for freebies

Every one loves free sample as its always better to try product free before buying it. In last few months , I have received a number of samples from different brands through their Facebook or subscription promotion. I have not try all these samples but used few of them during my Malaysia trip. 
 
I want to share two website with you, as I have received these samples through their information. These Australian websites lists all free samples and competitions, you can go to website once or twice a day and check the latest samples.
 
http://www.ez007.net/FreeSamplesAustraliaByMailOnly/
http://www.4aus.com/#axzz2jMT2rSxQ
 

 



 
                                                                   Deluxe Samples

                                                                           Sachet Samples

                                                                         Hair Care Samples
 I noticed that hair care companies are more generous as they give good sample size product. Personally I like to use good sample size product because, after using it for some days, I can easily decide to buy it or not. After using some of the Neutrogena samples, I decided to buy some other products and I really impressed with the results. Now my drawer is full of Neutrogena skin care. I have also tried Clear hair shampoo and conditioner and really like them. I bought their complete hair care regime from Priceline. Aveeno body lotion is an other favourite product, which I bought after using their sample. I will review some of these sample soon.

I hope you like this post and it will be helpful for you to get free samples.



 

2 comments:

  1. woah! great samples! i've been using Shopfree.com.au . a few, but not that much! Thanks for the links ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lily, Both sites are great for samples, you will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...