Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Max factor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick

Price: 10$ from Priceline, big w, Target, Myer selected pharmacies




  Couture Blush and Hot chocolate

I was so excited to try max factor  lip crayons when Priceline introduce this product. I catch the deal buy one get one free at Priceline, so two giant pen sticks cost me 10 $.The looks of Max factor pen sticks are gorgeous. I bought two shades Couture blush and Hot chocolate. The application of giant pen stick is smooth, creamy and it has good moisturising ability. These two shades are not so pigmented but still look good on my lips. The couture blush looked so natural while hot chocolate was just shimmery light brown colour. Couture blush last on my lips longer than hot chocolate. I feel that lasting power of this product depends on the shade. While disappearing, Coutour blush leaves stain on my lips while hot chocolate completely disappeared.  It does not have twist function, you have to buy sharpener for it. I wish it comes with twist function. I was expecting a little more from such a good brand. These giant pen stick are ok not so good not so bad.

I will recommend it for those who want moisturising creamy lipsticks and can easily reapply after few hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...