Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pinch me Pantene Aqua Light Sample

Pinch me Pantene Aqua Light Sample

Pinch me has a website where you can try products for free. Pinch me sent sample of Pantene Aqua light Shampoo and Conditioner. The sample comes in a square box and contain 40ml  Shampoo and Conditioner. The pack also have 25% off voucher from Coles and I will definitely use this voucher. That is really good size deluxe sample and can be used 2-3 times easily.
 
 
 
 
 
Pantene colour therapy conditioner is one of my favourite hair care product. I was so excited to try these products, I will post detailed review of them soon. This time I just want to share this cute sample with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...