Saturday, October 5, 2013

Priceline 40% off skin care haul

Priceline 40% off skin care haul = Trilogy  Haul

Priceline is my favourite  place for shopping beauty products. A couple of months ago Price line had 40% off skin care sale. As every thing is expensive in Australia so the same case is with skin care. I checked that prices of skin care products are almost double or triple in Australia as compared to USA and even UK. It is always better to buy and stock beauty products when they are on sale.

Priceline never had such a big sale on skin care so I head to my local store on the first day of sale and buy some skin care products. Trilogy is one of the high end brand and never had such kind of sale at any store in Australia. I bought three products.

  • Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream    22.80$  (38$ )
  • Trilogy Very Gentle Moisturising Cream   22.80 $ (38)
  • Trilogy Rose hip oil Antioxidants +            18$    (30$)

  • I paid 63.60$ for these three products while if I bought it on normal price, it will cost me 106$, that's too much. I think it was a very good opportunity to try high end brand at good price.


     


    Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream

    Very Gentle moisturising Cream
     

    I got 30 ml Trilogy vital moisturising cream with Rosehip oil as free gift :)
     
    I hope you like my shopping. I have already reviewed Vital Moisturising cream on my blog. I will review other products soon.
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    You might also like

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...