Thursday, October 17, 2013

Priceline Clear Hair Care Haul

Priceline Clear Hair Care Haul

Few months before Clear hair care send me sample pack of shampoo and conditioner through their Facebook promotion. I tried them and really love them. As I always have problematic scalp and very few shampoos suit me but clear hair care work for me.

This week Priceline have 50% off on Clear shampoo and Conditioner so I head to Priceline to buy full size clear shampoo. I was surprise to see that at my local Priceline, there were some leftover free gift of Clear nourishing daily treatment conditioner from their previous campaign. According to the previous campaign you can get free gift if you buy two or more clear products. I decided to buy a shampoo and conditioner to qualify for the gift. So the all three thing cost me only 6 dollars, that is a steal. I was very happy with my purchase and generosity of Priceline.

I paid 6 $ for these all these things and saved 16$ in this purchase.


                                                               Clear hair care product
                                                    I Purchased these two products
                                                            I got this as Clear Free Gift                                                    
I highly recommend to avail 50% off clear hair deal, so head to Priceline and buy Clear shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...