Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Beauty Essential Eye Shadow in BE COOL

Beauty Essential Eye Shadow in BE COOL

Price: 6$ from Priceline

I bought this eye shadow because I use eye shadows occasionally, once or twice in a month, so I do not want to spend too much on it. This pallet looks good as for only 6 $, you can have variety of looks.
 
 The packing of this eye palette looks cheap but suitable for travelling. It has 9 different colours, suitable for fair to medium skin tones. All shades are shimmery, and well pigmented(not super pigmented). Some of light shades looked chalky but others medium and dark shades are fine. The shadows are easy to apply and smudge beautifully on my eyes. They have decent staying power and last for 5-6 hours on my eyes, but colours little bit fade after few hours. I highly recommend using eye primer for having long lasting colour.
 
This palette is nice and affordable for those who do not want to spend too much on eye shadows. For 6 $ it is a really good bargain and also suitable for those girls who are new to make up.   
  
 
 
 
 












My rating: 4/5
Will Repurchase: May be


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...