Thursday, November 14, 2013

Clear Total Nourishing Care Shampoo and Conditioner

Clear Total Nourishing Care Shampoo and Conditioner

Price:  3$/6$/9.49 from Priceline, supermarkets, Pharmacies, Big W

Few months back, I had accepted Clear hair care 7 days challenge, so they sent me 50 ml sample  of shampoo and conditioner. At that time my scalp was just recovered from seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff, I was a bit reluctant to use this normal shampoo but I give it a try.
 


 

                                                            Clear Shampoo
                                                            Clear Conditioner


                                                                  Clear Shampoo

                                                                 Clear Conditioner
 
The shampoo has nice packing and very pleasant smell. It leathered well and washed away easily. My hair felt so soft after using it and my sensitive scalp also did not react. (As in my case, any product cause me reaction even after one application). After few days of use, I noticed that my dry damaged hair looked so beautiful and my scalp also felt healthy with out dryness or itchiness. As very few hair products suits me, and this is one of them. I love this shampoo, it delivers all its claims and it maintains healthy scalp. I was not expecting any thing from this product because of having troubled scalp, but its results are amazing.
 
I also used conditioner after having good experience with shampoo. The conditioner also has pleasant smell and thick texture, which is easy to apply and also rinse very well. The conditioner also did not cause allergic reaction to my scalp, it left my hair soft and shiny. But this conditioner was not as amazing as shampoo, its a normal good condition like other brand have and did not make any big difference in my hair. Normally I used Pantene conditioner and this one is similar to Pantene but the only difference is the price tag.
 
Overall both products are very good, but Clear Shampoo is such an outclass stuff. I have used so many shampoos and this is best one I have ever used. I am very happy with this sample and I bought their complete hair care rang from Priceline.
 
My Rating: 5/5
Will Repurchase:Yes
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...