Saturday, November 23, 2013

Kosmea Skin Care Review

Kosmea Skin Care Review

I have received Kosmea skin care samples from their face book campaign. I have used these samples and really like them. 
 


Kosmea Purifying Cream Cleanser:


This cream cleanser has opaque white colour with thick consistency and pleasant smell which is not overpowering. As I have dry skin so I normally use cream cleanser but this one is the best cream cleanser I must say. It has silky texture really similar to moisturising cream and small amount is enough for entire face. After application its is very easily to wash off, few splashes remove this cleanser. My skin felt so soft and hydrated and clean after using it with out having dry patches. It is very gentle cleanser and did not cause me any allergic reaction. I really love this cleanser but the only dislike is its price, it is one of the expensive cleanser. it is Ideal for mature, dry and sensitive skin.

Kosmea Clarifying Facial Wash


It comes in tube packing which is convenient to use. This foamy cleanser has very good consistency not runny and has pleasant smell similar to Kosmea moisturiser. A very small amount in enough for entire face, it also leather very well and easily washed off by few splashes of water. It left my skin soft and hydrated, it did not make it dry or flaky. It cleaned my face with stripping my skin. I used it for few day and it did not break me out and did not cause any reaction. I like this cleanser and during summer I prefer to use it than cream cleanser. This face wash is Ideal for oily, sensitive, combination, acne prone skin

Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream:



It has pleasant smell and disappear soon after application. It is rich moisturiser and has very thick cream like consistency, small amount is enough for entire face and neck. I think the full size tube will last for long time. My skin felt so soft and hydrated after using it . It felt greasy soon after application but after few seconds it absorbed into my skin with out leaving greasy layer. it converted my dry rough skin into soft hydrated skin and it also disappeared dry patches around my mouth and on checks. I did not broke me out and did not flare eczema or sensitivity. The only dislike is its price, it is so expensive, I used its sample and love it. I wish it comes with lower price tag, I really love this moisturiser. It is ideal for dry, sensitive and mature skin types

Kosmea Certified Organic Rosehip oil:

 

 It has dark orang colour unlike other rosehip oils. It also has strong smell which I really did not like. It has oil like consistency not so thick and not so runny but it felt very rich. A very small (even one drop )is needed for entire face and neck. This rosehip oil is really oily and upon application it leave greasy layer if I applied too much. It made my skin soft and hydrated, it did not break me out, and did not cause any allergic reaction. But during summer it felt so oily on my face. I really like this rose hip oil but do not like its smell. It seems that it can help to improve overall condition of my skin but I think it  is not suitable for very oily skin specially in summer. It is ideal for mature, sensitive and dry skin types.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...