Thursday, November 7, 2013

L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick

L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick

Price:26$ from Priceline and selected Pharmacies

In Australia, Loreal is considered one of the expensive drugstore brand, so this lipstick is also consider an expensive one. I did not bought it from here, it was gift for me from USA. 
 
   
 
 
 
In Australia ,limited shades are available and this one is also not available here. The packing of the lipstick is sleek and pretty with good quantity of product. The lipstick has pleasant smell, creamy texture and glides smoothly on my lips. It is highly pigmented, moisturising creamy lipstick and gives full to medium coverage. It is also suitable for those who have dry lips, this will keep their lips soft and healthy. This lipstick looked so beautiful on my lips but it did not last for long time(as cream lipsticks does not last for long time ). It last on my lips for 2-3 hours (with out meal) and even it did not leave pretty stain, may be because I have naturally well pigmented lips.
 
This lipstick was ok, I like it but it is too expensive and you can purchase same quality lipstick with half of this price in Australia. I think Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick is better bargain than this one with less than half price.
 
Purchased: No
Will Repurchase: No

2 comments:

  1. I have the same lipstick in a different shade, quite a pretty colour, I don't mind it, but doesn't last that long on me :( it was gone after I drank some water lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many pretty shades in this lipstick but I like lipsticks with decent staying power.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...