Monday, November 25, 2013

L'oreal Paris Nutri lift Gold Anti Aging Serum Foundation in Golden Beige

L'oreal Paris Nutri lift Gold Anti Aging Serum Foundation

Available: Priceline, big W, Target, selected pharmacies and supermarkets
             
Foundation in "Golden Beige"





 



                                                                          Swatch in natural light 
   Loreal Nutrilift foundation (Golden Beige) & Maybelline liquid mouse foundation (Sandy Beige)  
  "Both Shades are exactly same upon application but loreal looks lighter in its bottle" 
This foundation comes in transparent glass bottle with a pump, its packing is quite heavy while only contain 25ml product less than normal foundations. The pumps looks so cheap when I used it and looks like made with very thin plastic. This foundation is sold at such a high price but its packing is just like normal 10$ foundation's packing, while some other cheap brands foundation(Maybelline, Almay etc) have batter quality packing.

I bought this foundation in golden beige and I noticed that this foundation looks lighter in its glass bottle(because of thick glass) but the shade is dark on application. The foundation is fragrance free which is very good for sensitive skin types. It is liquid foundation and you need little more than normal foundation to cover entire face. It is very easy to blend and does not dry quickly. It looks very natural on my face, it has light to medium coverage but does not cover acne or acne marks. It did not highlight my pores but made my dry patches more noticeable so next time I applied it after using rich moisturiser. The foundation looked beautiful on my face,did not cause me break out and did not oxidize. It has very good staying power and lasted on my face for long period of time

I must say that in term of application and looks, this is normal good foundation like other loreal or Maybelline foundations, not an extraordinary one, but it has some skin beneficial ingredient which makes skin healthy and glowing. I was expecting a bit more from it , because of such a high price. (I bought it when it was on sale for 24$ and I have 10$off Priceline voucher)

I feel that this foundation is not for those who have acne problems and blemishes because it does not cover them well. I still prefer to use my normal Maybelline dream liquid mouse foundation than that one.
I highly recommend using moisturiser under this for dry skin beauties. Not recommended for acne or blemish prone skin, but I think that this is ideal for mature skin because of its skin beneficial ingredients.
My Rating:3/5
Will Repurchase: No


a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...