Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Neutrogena T.gel Therapeutic Shampoo

Neutrogena T.gel Therapeutic Shampoo
 
Price: 12.49$
Available: at Priceline, Chemist warehouse, supermarkets and selected pharmacies
I bought it after the consultation of pharmacist because I had very bad dry flaky scalp. It comes in transparent plastic bottle with cap. It has very strong smell which is very unpleasant and overpowering. It does not leather well and on the bottle I did not find instruction of use, and I do not know after how long I should rinse it from my hair. It just stated that rinse after few minutes which is quite confusing because it is a medicated shampoo, it should be clearly stated the amount of time. I used it regularly but not impressed with the result, it just make a very little difference in my scalp, overall after finishing one bottle I still had dandruff and itchy flaky scalp. Then I consulted my GP and he recommend an other shampoo for me. I do not recommend it for those who have very serious problem of dandruff and have sensitive scalp
 
I think this shampoo is Ideal for those who have mild dandruff it will protect them from serious scalp problems but once you have developed severe dandruff, you should look for some other medicated shampoo
 
My rating3/5
Will Repurchase: No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...