Sunday, December 15, 2013

Almay CC cream

Price: 20$ at Priceline
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                               Swatch in artificial light
                                                                  Swatch in artificial light
                                                               After blending
 
This year CC creams introduced in Australian Market, I bought Almay  CC cream during its cash back promotion. Almay cc cream is rated one of the best cc cream at beautypedia website. It comes in a grey coloured tube which is easy to use and good for the stability of its ingredients. I bought light/medium colour which was suitable for my natural skin tone.
 
Almay CC cream has thick creamy texture which is easy to apply. It is fragrance free and also suitable for sensitive skin types. You need little more than your normal foundation to cover entire face. It is very easy to blend , do not dry quickly and give light to medium coverage. It also covered my light blemishes, redness, light acne spots, blue veins and even dark circles(not very dark) around my eyes.  As I did not need too much coverage so this cream made my face flaw less and gave me natural looking skin with healthy glow. It also has very good lasting ability as it lasted more than 7 hours on my face. I am so happy with its result as I always find that most of the foundation make my face artificial but this cream gives natural face.
 
As I have tried 5 different bb cream, I must say that this Almay cc cream is better than BB creams. This CC cream is between foundation and BB cream, it is lighter than foundation but heavier than BB cream.
 
I highly recommend it for every one, as I have dry skin I applied it after using moisturiser, so for  dry, combination, normal, sensitive and mature skin this cc cream will work nicely, but I am not sure about its efficiency on oily and acne prone skin.
 
(Note: I have claimed cash back of this products during its promotional period, I have received it, but I am honest to my readers and this promotion does not affect my opinion)

My Rating : 5/5
Will Repurchase: Yes


 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...