Thursday, December 19, 2013

Innoxa Antiaging and firming facial serum


Price: 24.95$ from Priceline, Myer, selected Pharmacies and Innoxa online store
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
                           It quickly absorb into my skin without leaving it oily or sticky
 
Innoxa is an Australian brand and you know that I love to use and review AU brands.  I have won this facial serum in Innoxa face book competition, It arrived in my mail after 5 days of notification which is fairly quick. I tried to find some reviews about this product but I only found one review. Now I am using this serum for few weeks and I want to share my experience with you

 Innoxa facial serum comes in pretty pinkish purple bottle with pump, I love its bottle because ingredients and antioxidants will remain stable in this type of packing. This facial serum is transparent and has gel like consistency. It is almost fragrance free and applied smoothly on my face. It absorbed quickly with out leaving my face greasy or tight. I felt soft smooth skin after its application but as I have dry skin so I also applied my normal moisturiser on it at night time. As I have dry sensitive skin and so many skin care products broke me out or flare my eczema so I am a little bit afraid of changing my skin care routine. But I must say that this product made my skin lovely and hydrated without any reaction. Even after few days of use I can see the difference, and after few weeks my skin was so soft and hydrated. I wake up in the morning with lovely skin.
 
 I am so satisfied with this product I just looked at the ingredients and found that it has a number of antioxidants, vitamin A,B,C and firming ingredients. It does not contain any irritant, it also has dimethicone which is a form of silicone but I do not have problem with silicone products. According to Paula Begoun it is a good ingredients for all skin types. At the age of 30, I do not have wrinkles yet so I can not tell you its affects on wrinkles, but I start using anti aging product as prevention and I also recommend using them after the age of  25. Serums are very good in all ages and those who have oily skin should prefer using serums because they are normally light weight and does not make skin oily which means no break outs.

I highly recommend Innoxa Facial serum for every one. Those with dry, normal or mature skin can use it under their normal moisturiser while oily and combination skin girls can use it alone. It can also be used as primer as it made my skin so smooth and make up applied on my skin evenly with out highlighting pores and dry areas.

My Rating:5/5
Will Repurchase: Yes
 

2 comments:

  1. great review ^_^ I've heard many great things about Innoxa but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet! I'll have a look at this serum next time I'm in store. $24 is a very decent price for a serum!

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your Comment Lily, Innoxa serum is really worth trying and Priceline will have 40% off on all skin care soon, you can try it at such a cheap price:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...