Monday, December 16, 2013

Maybelline Dream Pure 8 in 1 BB cream and Palmers BB cream review

 
Maybelline Dream Pure 8 in 1 BB cream  Price:  15.95$ from Priceline, Chemist warehouse, supermarkets , big W and target
Palmers Even tone BB cream  Price: 10$ from Priceline, Chemist warehouse and supermarkets. 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
Few days before, I got samples of palmers bb cream and maybelline bb cream. As these are sample sachet and not enogh to write a detailed review but I still like to share my experience with both creams.

Plamers bb creams comes in two shade and unfortunatly both are not suitable for my skin tone, light is too light while dark is too dark for me, but I applied light and it looks fine on my light/medium skin tone. It has pleasant smel smililar to ponds bb cream. It does not give too dewy finish but it dry and if you applied too much ,it will give you cacky look. It has light coverage and it also covers redness on my skin. Its is a normal affordable bb cream considering its price but its hard to find your shade.
 
Maybelline dream bb cream is formulated with salicylic acid, it claims to be suitable for oily and acne pone skin.( Salicylic acid is very good antioxidant)As I have dry skin so I am not interested to buy it. But I must say that its an excellent bb cream from Maybelline. It has skin beneficial ingredient and it is almost fragrance free.  I applied it after using moituriser, light/medium shade was closest to my skin tone. It has creamy, silky and thick texture which is very easy to apply. It gave me medium coverage with flaw less skin( I do not have too many blemishes). Even it blurred open pores on my face. It worked very well for me because i moisturise my skin before application. It last on my face for more than 7 hours.

  I really like Maybelline cream and I highly recommend this cream for normal and oily skin girls while combination skin beauties can use it after moisturizing dry areas of their face.

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...