Sunday, December 1, 2013

Models Prefer Lipstick Review

 Price: 9.95$ only at Priceline







                     Shades:         Paparazzi Pink,      Stay Out Late,          After Party


                                                                Swatches in artificial light
                                                        
I bought these lipsticks when they were packed in "beauty to go" gift sets. I was not expecting much from this because of its low price, but I was wrong. The lipstick comes in nice strong packing (not in cheap plastic packing) which looks so glamorous. It has fruity sweet smell which is not so overpowering. It is highly pigmented, creamy moisturising lipstick and glides on my lips smoothly. I have three shades and I noticed that all available shades are suitable for all skin tones as it is always difficult to find good shades for medium skin tones.

The lipstick looked so beautiful on my lips, did not settles into lines  and did not make them dry. It also has decent staying power as it does not claim to be long lasting but this lipstick long for more than 4 hours on my lips and also leave pretty even stain after disappearing. I really love this lipstick and highly recommend buying it.  The only problem with thses ones are in their formula which melts in hot weather.

Overall, These lipsticks are great and ideal for those who are not living in very hot weather. They are also suitable for all skin tones.

4 comments:

  1. Great post - these lipsticks look lovely! Models Prefer seems like a good brand, I will have to try them out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Sarah, these lipstick are really worth buying:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Faiza! I have never tried Models Prefer products before and I always walked past them in Priceline. I will do now. Did you try Rimmel's Lasting Finish Matte Lipsticks by Kate Moss? They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog,i have not tried Rimmel one but will buy it soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...