Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nivea In Shower Rich Body Lotion

Nivea In Shower Rich Body Lotion

Price: 8$ from pharmacies and supermarkets
 

 
 
 


 
 
I always suffer from dry skin and do not have much time to moisturise my body. I was so excited, when this lotion advertise, I thought this lotion would  be suitable for me.

It has nice easy to use packing. The lotion has pleasant smell thick consistency, like rich lotion which is easy to apply (as runny easily fall out upon application). It applied smoothly on my body and also rinsed off easily leaving my skin soft and hydrated. I did not feel any sticky feeling on my skin after using it as some people experienced, may be it depend on your skin type. For me it is perfect body lotion and must have product. Even after one or two days after using this body lotion my skin still felt hydrated and soft . I am very happy with this product and used on my two years old daughter when she had dry skin. Her skin was also felt soft and hydrated even dryness had gone.

 The only negative of this product is that it make your bath slippery so be care full when you use this lotion (specially pregnant women). I bought it when Coles had 50% off on it, but now I regret why I pick only one bottle.
 
I highly recommend this lotion for every one specially those who have dry or very dry skin.
 
My rating: 5/5
Will repurchase: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...