Monday, December 2, 2013

November Empties, 2013

November Empties

This is my first post about empties:) I have finished some product and used few sample last month. Some of these products are my favourites and I have reviewed most of them.

My Empties
 
Colgate Optic white: I have used this toothpaste for few weeks and really like it, I will repurchase it
 
Beauty Works Mascara: Got it in Woolworths beauty works Christmas pack last year. It was a good mascara considering its price but was available only for limited time period.
 
L'oreal Infallible Powder: I love this powder but due to its bad packing, I will not repurchase it.
 
Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash: A well formulated gentle scrub suitable for sensitive skin types, I already have backup of this product.
 
Lacura Revitalise  Night Cream with Soy: A rich moisturiser but did not like it much will not repurchase.
 
John Frieda Full repair Shampoo (Sample): It really gives volume to my hair, I like this sample, may be purchase it.
 
Deramalex cortisone free Eczema Treatment (Sample): Very effective Eczema treatment, I will purchase its full size tube.
 
Lanolips101 Ointment (Sample): My cracked chipped lips are healed by this ointment but its is a bit expensive (considering its uses and size), may be purchase it. I am also thinking of buying Elizabeth Arden Eight hours cream, as I have read on some blogs that it is similar to Lanolips and also contain more product.
 
Kosmea Samples: I really love all these samples but my local pharmacies do not stock Kosmea. May be I will purchase some Kosmea products online.
 
After taking photos, I am throwing all these things, as I kept them in my drawer for so many days( just to get photos). I hope you like my empties, What you have finished last month? love to hear about your empties
 

2 comments:

  1. The Elizabeth Arden 8 hour lip balm is so good! Highly recommend it! I believe Priceline stock it now too so no need for a trip to a makeup counter :)

    It is a bit expensive, especially if you are on a budget but I totally think it's worth it and even better than Lanolips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Hailey:) and yes Priceline is stocking Elizabeth Arden and there were also some special offers on this rang

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...