Wednesday, January 15, 2014

An other Haul

I went on shopping few days back, actually i did not need any thing but I could not resist these pretty deals.



I visited my local chemist warehouse few days back and got a very good bargain at Rimmel Christmas pack. Its normal price is 20$ but it was on 50% off and i paid only 10$ for this pack. At target Ulta3 nail polish was also on 50%off  and they were sold for 1$ but only few pretty colours were left. Fortunately i got these two nail polishes, both are gorgeous colours. Price line had 50% off on Models prefer skin care, I took this cleanser i already have used it, It cost me only 6$. All these goodies cost me 18$, which is very reasonable bargain, as makeup and skin care is so expensive in Australia.
Have you also done some shopping in this festive season? love to know your haul.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great haul - you got some amazing bargains :) the Rimmel kit looks perfect for travelling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, Rimmel kit is really great for travelling.

      Delete
  2. Great haul! The Rimmel Xmas Pack is such a bargain at $10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dear, Luckily I got this Xmas pack at such a low price.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...