Thursday, January 23, 2014

Australia Day - Best of Beauty - Aussie Brands

As you know that I am more interested in Australian beauty brands, so according to Australia day, I just compile best beauty products from Aussie brands. I have used all these products and really love them.





Skin Care
Innoxa serum: Light weight serum for all skin types
Sukin Sensitive moisturizer: Non greasy moisturizer, ideal for everyone.
Models prefer cleanser: Excellent cleanser for normal to dry skin.
Pure therapy facial moisturiser: Best moisturiser, It calms my eczema and improve moisture level after few days of use.
Rose-hip plus Rose-hip oil: Similar to other rose-hip oil but less expensive.
David Jones cleanser: Cleans very well with out striping my skin.
Ego Elucant Eye cream: Very good eye cream with AHA but little bit expensive and never goes on sale.
Ego QV scrub: Very gentle scrub for all skin types.
Pelactiv scrub: New brand, this scrub is so gentle, ideal for all skin types but available on selected stores

Make up
Models prefer Lipstick: Highly pigmented lipstick.
Models Prefer Blush: Silky blush with decent staying power.
Natio Blush: Lovely blush, looks so natural on my checks.
ModelCo fat lash Mascara: Makes my lashes thick and long.
Ulta3 nailpolish; Affordable and available everywhere in variety of shades.
Manicare Powder Puffs: Affordable puffs, feels silky on skin.
Manicare Eye shadow Brush: Excellent brush for powder eye shadows.

Bath and Body
My bath is full of QV products, all  of them are so effective and ideal for sensitive skin
QV bath and QV body lotion: Recommended by my dermatologist, Both work very well for dry sensitive problematic skin
QV Intensive body moisturiser: Rich moisturiser, Works well for my daughter's dry itchy skin. 
Enya Shower gel: 3$ shower gel but leave my skin hydrated

There are also some more products which I want to mention. I have used them and really impressed.(I do not own them right now to take photos)
QV Face Gentle Cleanser
Image source: EGO website

Ego QV face wash
SunSense Sport
Image source: EGO website

Ego Sun Sense Sport SPF50+

SunSense Daily Face
Image source: EGO website
Ego Sun Sence daily face invisible tint finish SPF50+
That's all for today, do you also have good experience with Australian brand? Love to hear your favorite brand.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...