Thursday, January 2, 2014

Boxing Day Haul 2013

On boxing day, I went to Canberra city centre around 8:30, expecting big crowds and huge reduction on sale stuff, but I was wrong. There were few shoppers and few items were 50-60% off. Most of the sale stuff like clothes and shoes were 25-30% off, but still I find some good bargains at skin care and make up.
I bought some of these products on boxing day and some I got 2 days after boxing day.

 Priceline had very good sale on a number of products, they had 40% off on skin care. I already have so many skin care products but still I bought Neutrogena extra gentle face wash, Aveeno body lotion, Puretopea Sensitive care moisturiser, Biore Pore strip ( I have red a lot of bad and good things about this product but I just want try this small pack, may be I will never repurchase it),Ego sport Cream spf 30+ (for my husband), Pure therapy lotion( 5$ from clearance bin) and Ego Azclear Lotion. I also needed some make up brushes so I purchased Manicare eye shadow brush (40% off) and Models prefer smudge brush (5$ from clearance bin). All these products cost me around $57. 

At Myer, Benefit Primping with the Star kit was on sale and cost me only 30$(normal price 60$). It was such a good bargain as it is sold for 32$ in USA.
After boxing day on 29th December, I went to Westfield Woden to do some groceries. I did not have any plan to buy any thing but when I just walked into David Jones, I saw Thebalm Voyage palette there. (As I was interested to buy this but it was out of stock in city centre on boxing day) I just checked its price and it cost 34.95$ (50$normal price) which is such a good bargain as it is valued over 110$.
When I was doing groceries at Coles I bought this bath and body set for only 3.45$, it was on clearance. All these three products have very pleasant smell and I bought it for my personal use.

This is first time I went for boxing day shopping and I really enjoyed shopping here in Australia. I am so excited to try all these products. I hope you like my haul, have you enjoyed shopping after Christmas? I hope you also got some good bargains.

12 comments:

  1. You got some great skincare bargains :) also that Benefit kit looks amazing, I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog!! I'm follow you on GFC :) WOW!!! Great haul!! ^_^ Goodness, $30 for that starter kit is a steal. I've been using the tinted moisturiser by sunsense, not too bad, just get a tiny bit oily on the face. I didn't buy a thing this time round, i'm trying very very hard to resist buying and splurge when I head over to Japan :)

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily, Its really hard to resist such a good offers.

      Delete
  3. what a great haul! What a bargain on that benefit kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie, this is my first benefit kit.

      Delete
  4. oooh I'm so jealous of the Benefit stuff! We have the same blog background ;)
    http://parttimeladyofleisure.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks emmydoo, and yes we have same blog background:)

      Delete
  5. You picked up some great stuff! That benefit kit for $30 is definitely a great bargain compared to the RRP.
    That Coles body set actually looks pretty promising as well!

    ♥ M&L
    Enter our Bloggiversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks twoplicates, I always try to save on body products.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...