Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick

Price:4.10$ from Priceline & Target
I bought it during Priceline 40% off makeup sale and it cost me around 2.50$. A decent variety of colours are available in this lipstick which is suitable for all skin tones. According to Essence:
 "The lipsticks provide your lips with intensive colour for several hours without drying them out. The light, creamy formula feels pleasant and covers your lips in a range of irresistible shades. You're sure to find whatever you're looking for - from bright pink to intensive red and chilled-out berry to subtle nude shades."





The lipstick comes in strong black plastic packing which is so adorable. It has creamy texture and glides smoothly on my lips. It is highly pigmented and shows very good colour on my naturally pigmented lips. It feels very moisturizing on my lip and leave them soft and plump. It does not settle into the lines and does not bleed. It has decent staying power, last for more than 4 hours and leave pretty stain while disappearing. I really love this lipstick, it is better than so many expensive brands. I regret why i only pick one lipstick because its so cheap on sale.

I highly recommend it for every one and  for all skin tones.
My rating:5/5
Will Repurchase: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...