Monday, January 20, 2014

ModelCo Fat Lash Volumising Black Mascara

Price 20$ Online and from selected retailers
ModelCo is an Australian brand, as I am more interested in Australian brands, luckily I got opportunity to try this mascara and I really love this. ModelCo says "FATLASH is an ultra-volumising and lengthening mascara that makes lashes fuller and thicker. The weightless, smudge-proof formula contains cellulose micro beads and two film formers for optimum length and volume. The unique formula does not dry over time, and won’t flake or clump. Dermatologically tested." 



My lashes with out mascara

                                                      A closer look with Modelco Fat lash,( with one coat)
ModelCo fat lash mascara comes in chunky pink tube with plastic brush. The mascara wand design is cute and easy to apply on both lower and upper lashes but it may be too big for some one with small eyes.  Its bristles are felt soft and multiple coats of mascara also looks great on my eyelashes but overdo can look heavy .The formula is not so thick and not so wet, just perfect for mascara. The top narrow part of the wind used to apply on corners while the wider part is used to apply on all over lashes to give volume.This mascara made my thin lashes thick and long. It does not clumps, smudge or flacks and last all the day. I use contact lenses and some mascaras irritates my eyes and also cause redness but  this one really work well with my contact lenses with out causing any reaction.

This mascara is easily removed by few splashes of water, you do not need to take it off by make up remover which is an other plus point for me. As being busy mum, it difficult to find time to clean my face two time.

Overall , It is really very good mascara and it makes my lashes pretty, you can see in photos, I highly recomand it for every one. Thanks ModelCo for sending me this valuable freebie. (I received this mascara after completing their 5 minutes survey)

My Rating 5/5
Will Repurchase: Yes







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...