Wednesday, February 5, 2014

David Jones Deluxe Sampler Tote A/W 2014

David jones offer deluxe sampler tot twice a year when their beauty book releases. You can purchase DJ deluxe sampler tote for 19.95$ with any beauty purchase. I bought it with option B because it contain some makeup and I really want to try thebalm blush and Laura Mercier Primer. As I already own heaps of makeup and skin care so i was not interested to buy any beauty product. I bought solid perfume for 2.50$ from clearance bin to qualify. The tote itself was big and ideal for shopping, it has claps and a pocket for mobile. August 2013 tote was also very useful but smaller in size. Any way I was interested in samples not in tote itself.
My bag contain these 14 products
  1.              David Jones Beauty Milk & Honey Moisturising Cream 60ml. 
  2.              David Jones Beauty Milk & Honey Body Wash 60ml. 
  3.              Kiehls powerfull wrinkle and pore reducing Cream 7ml
  4.              Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Body Milk 50ml
  5.              OPI Nail Lacquer 3.75ml.
  6.              Kosmea Rosehip Oil 3ml.            
Option B
  1.              The Balm Hot Mama Blush 1g
  2.              Laura Mercier foundation Primer14.5ml
  3.              Dermalogica Age smart Multivitamin Thermafoliant 15ml
  4.              Waleda Skin food 10ml
  5.              Aveda Invati Shampoo 10ml
  6.              Aveda Invati Conditioner10ml
  7.              Natio Spa recovery Hand scrub full size
  8.              Live clean fresh face soothing daily Moisturiser 30ml
  9.              Laura Mercier foundation sample pot (empty)

Sampler Tote
                                    I bought David Jones solid perfume for 2.50$ to qualify for tote
            All samples in my tote (option B)
                          Facial skin care products
Hand and body care
Make up
My local DJ does not have Laura Mercier counter, I could not get foundation sample. May be I will visit DJ city center to avail this offer.


I love The balm blush and Kiehls cream,they are tiny and cute, I put this with full size Rimmel  blush to give you the idea of its size.
The samples of this tote is great and I must say that DJ improved their tote a lot. It is one of the best tote they offer, I have also own their August 2013 tote and used it during travelling but the latest one is worth buying. I think this one is better than subscription boxes because you can see whats inside and all brand are high end. You will not be disappointed with this deal.


What do you think about this Sampler Tote? Love to hear from you :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...