Sunday, February 16, 2014

Empties December/ January

If you read my blog you will know that I have been shopping beauty products since boxing day. I think I should join project pan and finish those products which I already own. I feel that skin care is easy to finish while make up take ages to be finished.
I have finished few products in last two months, I have collected all my trash to take photos.


Sukin Sensitive facial Moisturiser: I love this moisturiser, I already have two bottles in stock.
Nuetrogena Oil free acne wash: This cleanser is a good for oily acne prone skin, I just used it few time but this is not for my skin type. Will repurchase: No
La prairie Lip balm: My husband got it when he was traveling with Etihad. (They give a box full of goodies to their business class passenger). It is a moisturising lip balm, I really love it but it is not available in Australia.
Korres hand and body lotion: This is an other product from Etihad box, I kept this travel size lotion in  my hand bag.Will repurchase: No
Max factor lipfinity top coat: Moisturising top coat.Will repurchase: No, I already own top coat from an other brand.
Aveda Invati exfoliating Shampoo: I like this shampoo, its good for sensitive scalp but its so expensive.Will repurchase: No
Clear total nourishing shampoo: Clear sent me 2 packs of their shampoo& conditioner by mistake. I have  finished one shampoo and this is my second. I have already repurchased it.
Rimmel long lasting finish Nail polish: I bought it during 50% off sale and i really love this nail polish.Will repurchase: Yes, I got one in Rimmel Christmas pack.
Rosehip oil plus rosehip oil: It works well on dry areas of my face.Will repurchase: No, I have purchased trilogy rosehip oil during 40% off skin care sale.
Grace Cole Boutique collection body lotion: Love this body lotion, it quickly absorbs into my skin with out leaving greasy layer, I will review it soon.Will repurchase: No, i already have lots of body lotions.

Palmers BB cream: This BB cream is OK not so good not so bad. Will repurchase: No
Clearsil face Wash: This makes my skin dry and dehydrated, i do not like it much.Will repurchase: No
Maybelline Bb cream: I like this bb cream but it is not for my skin type.Will repurchase: No
Loreal Ever Pure moisture Leave in Conditioner: It makes my hair a bit greasy, Garnier miracoculous is much better than that.Will repurchase: No
Enya Body Wash: It is sold sround 3$, its a good body wash and does not leave my skin dry. Will repurchase: No

2 comments:

  1. nice range of empties ^_^

    does the rosehip oil have any scent? I'm using Sukin at the moment.. and it smells a bit funny! I'm keen to try something different after I finish them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Rosehip oil also have strong smell, which is not so pleasant. I have also used Akin and Kosmea rosehip oil and all of them have strong unpleasant smell. I bought trilogy rosehip oil+ antioxidants after trying it in Priceline store. Trilogy one seems better, it is not so greasy and smell is not too strong as others.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...