Monday, February 24, 2014

Revlon Photoready BB cream Review

Price: 25$ from Priceline, Chemist warehouse, Target, Big W and pharmacies.
I had high hopes from this bb cream due to its price. I bought it in light/ medium shade, which worked for me. Its a little bit orange so will not be suitable for cool skin tones

 


Revlon BB cream Swatch
                            Revlon BB cream in Light/Medium  and  Garnier BB cream Light
Revlon BB cream comes in easy to use pretty silver tube. It has silky creamy texture which blends into my skin easily. It gave light coverage, (as I do not need full coverage)  with dewy finish which was suitable for my dry skin. It did not highlight dry patches of my face and did not break me out. Its texture, consistency and application reminds me of Garnier BB cream. It give me the same result which Garnier BB cream gave me. The only difference is its skin beneficial ingredients and better SPF ingredients which does matter for all beauty lovers. Paul's choice rate it one of the best BB creams so I was expecting a little bit more but in terms of application I must say that it is similar to Granier BB cream. If you like Garnier BB cream you will like it.

The bad thing about this BB cream is that, it irritated my eyes. My eyes were red and irritated after applying it, this problem really put me off from this cream. Even I tried avoiding eye areas but still there was some irritation in my eyes. I am so disappointed, not expecting this from such a high price drugstore product. I am not interested to use it any more, I will give it to my friend or sister.

I can not give rating to this product because it does not work for me.

2 comments:

  1. aww no! :( Have you tried maybelline bb? that's still my favourite drugstore bb so far

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybelline BB is great Lily, I really love new Maybelline BB.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...