Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Collective Haul

I have purchased few items last week, all of them were from different stores.


Euphoria is a gift from my husband, we had our 6th weeding anniversary last week.

Cover girl lipslicks smooches cost me 2.35$ because CG cosmetics were on 50% off at Big W.

Loreal Revitalift Magic Blur was on 30% off at Priceline and I used 7$ off voucher, I paid around 10$ . L'oreal released this product last month and I was so excited to try this. I am using it for last few days and I am really impressed.
I purchased Dermalogica Hydro-Active Mineral Salt scrub for 6.50$
    Free gift includes Multi active toner 50ml, daily microfoliant 13g and Skin hydrating booster 7ml  and samples include special cleansing gel, daily microfoliant and active moist
                                                            Dermalogica tote bag

Dermalogica had free gift with purchase+free shipping offer last week. You can buy any product to qualify for the free gift valued at 45$. Actually I did not need any thing but I thought I should try something new. I  have never tried salt scrubs so I ordered Hydro-Active Mineral salt scrub for 6.50$. This is first time I ordered anything from Dermalogica and I am impressed. I ordered on Thursday and it arrives on Friday, super quick. My order was packed in strong box and the products were placed in bubble wrap. In addition to free gift, they also send me 3 sachet sample and cute tote bag. I was pleasantly surprise with their service, packing and generosity.


4 comments:

  1. How exciting was it that you didn't have to spend loads! I spent about $20 but it was on things I was interested in trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Imi, dermalogica products for only 6.50$ is a steal.

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Euphoria is a beautiiifffuulll perfume! ^_^

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily, I tried it first time and really love it

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...