Monday, March 31, 2014

Essence Match to cover cream concealer

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11377381/?claim=j5rnyfpat7c">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Price: 4.25$ from Priceline, Target and selected Pharmacies


In terms of packing Essence Match to cover cream concealer is dupe of Bobbi brown creamy concealer kit. I did not own Bobbi Brown concealer but I have red very good review about it.




Bought it during 40% off Priceline sale. It has nice lovely packing with affordable price. Both shades are suitable for fair skin but still dark one work for me. It looks creamy in its packing but actually it is not so creamy and pigmented. I have to do struggle to get the product out. I only use dark colour to cover acne marks and blemishes as light one is too light for me. It does not work for dark acne marks and only cover light marks. I do not recommend to use it around eyes as it is hard to apply and blend in delicate eye area while it also looks dry and patchy around my eyes.

I am not over the moon with this product, its an OK concealer. As with such a low price, I did not expect much. Cosmetics are so expensive in Australia, for this price you will not find decent product from any other brand.

I do not recommend it for all skin tones, this is only suitable for fair coloured beauties.
My Rating: 2.5/5

2 comments:

  1. aww that sucks. I'm using the bloom secret weapon concealer kit at the moment, it works wonders ^_^

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for suggestion Lily, I will check bloom kit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...