Thursday, March 13, 2014

Essence Silky Touch Blush Review


Price:4.50$ from Priceline, Target and selected pharmacies.
Note: This product can also be used as eyeshadow







This blush is adorable, I am so happy that I discovered this. For the price I must say it is a steal. I bought it during Priceline 40% off sale. I paid only 2.55$ for it and was not expecting a lot but this product impressed me.
It has small cute packing made with strong transparent plastic which is also suitable for travelling. It does not come with brush which is not a problem for me, as mostly these brushes are just crap. This blush comes in variety of shades suitable for all skin tones, I own  shade Life's Cherry  which is a bit darker and vibrant than others. The best part of this product is the blush itself. The blush is fragrance free, finely milled, silky and highly pigmented with little shimmer. A gentle touch to product is enough for use, as I experienced that most of drugstore blushes are hard to use and you need to rub the brush hardly on the product to but this one is different. Its finely milled powder is very easily to apply. It glides smoothly on my checks with out falling out and blends beautifully into my skin. It looks great on my face, does not highlight dry patches or does not settle into line and pores. It has very good staying power and on my face it lasts for more than 6 hours. As I have sensitive skin I used it regularly and it really suits me. It did not break me out and did not cause any allergic reaction. I also use this as eye shadow and it works well as blush as well as eye shadow.

I recommend it for every one. All shades are highly pigmented with little shimmer.

My Rating: 5/5
Will buy it again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. i've heard so many good reviews for essence! This blush looks gorgeous!! ^_^

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is gorgeous, I must check this out! Essence have some great products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lipsticksandcoffee, Essence really have some great products, their new long lasting lipstick and this blush is worth buying.

      Delete
  3. This looks like such a pretty colour! I've never tried any Essence blushes, but for the cheap price I really have no excuse not to haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many essence products in my collection just because of their cheap price. You will not be disappointed with this blush.

      Delete
  4. I love that, for such an affordable brand, Essence offers such great quality!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...